Firezone is an open source, self-hosted VPN server and egress firewall for Linux. Use it to quickly and easily secure access to your private network and internal applications from a simple Web UI.
These docs explain how to deploy, configure, and use Firezone.
- Deploy: A step-by-step walkthrough of setting up Firezone. Start here if you are new.
- Administer: This section relates directly to configuring the server instance.
- User Guides: Useful guides to help you learn how to use Firezone and troubleshoot common issues. Consult this section after you successfully deploy the Firezone server.
- Split Tunneling: Only route traffic to certain IP ranges through the VPN.
- Whitelisting with VPN: Configure a VPN server with a static IP address.
- Reverse Tunnels: Establish tunnels between multiple peers.
If you’re looking for help installing, configuring, or using Firezone, we’re happy to help.
- Discussion Forums: Ask questions, report bugs, and suggest features.
- Public Slack Group: Join live discussions, meet other users, and get to know the contributors.
- Email Us: We read every email and respond as soon as we can.
We deeply appreciate any and all contributions to the project and do our best to ensure your contribution is included. To get started, see CONTRIBUTING.md .